I have recently been reminded of the greatest Wikipedia edit in history.
battlestar galactica’s free to stream in its entirety 🤩 https://www.syfy.com/battlestargalactica
Ah, hier nun also die ePetition beim Deutschen Bundestag für ein Bedingungsloses Grundeinkommen.
Bisher sinds schon an die 2000 Unterzeichner*nnen.
I would really love a peacetime fantasy RPG.
Your skills are not combat based.
You resolve conflicts through using your skills, talking to people, exploring, and puzzles. Plotlines might be tense but should never rely on violence.
But the world as a whole should just be a cool fantasy place to hang out in and explore. To set up a shop or go to parties or ... idk. Anything people might like.
I think about this all the time. I'd love to write for a game like this.
Hi all! If you're in need of distraction and money is a barrier, I've made all my books free on itch.io!
💀 🖤 📚 ✨
That's a 422 page fantasy novel, plus a supporting novelette and short stories.
Review from RockStarlit Book Asylum: "Although its setting not exactly cheery, there is something utterly charming in this book that just won me over."
Please enjoy my unexpectedly charming novel about black magic.
mini metro is free on android rn! (not sure about other platforms but probably worth checking)
its fun but can be frustrating but a good way to pass time imo!
also consider the fact that we're accustomed to thinking through the anxiety and panic while others without chronic anxiety are not. like, it may as well be a damn super power in times like this. like dont neglect to take care of yourself, but also we're just unusually well equipped, emotionally, to handle anxiety.
if there's like, anyone else out there with anxiety thats otherwise chronic and finds themselves oddly not as panicked as people without chronic or general anxiety... like just be aware that's totally normal.
if you're unusually calm while everyone else freaks out, you aren't broken. our weird brains are being validated by everyone else's panic and chilling for a tick. that's all. it's not a new problem.
covid-19 pandemic • some good news
Because good news is always welcome:
• The antiviral drug Interferon alfa-2B is effective in treating coronavirus infections. It was used to help in China. Cuba is producing enough of this drug to share.
• China is working on a vaccine and expects prototypes by next month. Normally, it would take months of clinical trials to be declared safe, but this may be sped up in emergencies.
• China's response to the virus has been described as "the most ambitious, agile and aggressive disease containment effort in history". They currently have more imported cases than local virus transmissions.
• Factories in France which normally make expensive perfumes are producing sanitiser gel, which they plan to distribute to health authorities for free.
• Italians are singing to each other from balconies to keep morale up.
COVID-19 and NSAIDs
There's different information going around about what drugs are/aren't safe to take if you suspect you have been infected with COVID-19.
Right now it looks as though NSAIDs may cause serious complications.
NSAIDs are Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs. The most common ones are:
Ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin)
Aspirin (Excedrin, Bayer)
Acetaminophen (Tylenol) is NOT an NSAID. If you need a fever reducer, use it. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/14/anti-inflammatory-drugs-may-aggravate-coronavirus-infection
your average queer witch
basically a cat
accidental admin of https://mond-basis.eu
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!