@popstar Not a person of color, but we're a plural trans writer.
All our stuff involves trans girls as the main protagonist, though most is incomplete atm. However, we have one major set of stories that we do plan on completing.
The Shadow is a trilogy of novellas centered around a dark magical girl of the same name, the first of which is already finished and published on our site. (Mind the cws)
re: MOGAI vs LGBT discourse
to be clear, there ARE clear benefits to switching to MOGAI:
- MOGAI stands for Marginalized Orientations, Gender identities, And Intersex. It covers your bases and doesn't single any orientation or gender out specifically while leaving others out entirely or forcing them to be acknowledged under another term (for example, pan and polysexual are considered to be under the bi umbrella, but these folks often feel left out bc they don't use bi as their label)
- There's clearly no room for "the A is for Ally, not Asexual" bullshit, since the letters aren't different orientations and genders.
- You're not constantly adding onto the acronym to try and fill gaps.
- It includes everyone who previously wasn't represented. This includes non-trans N-B folks, xenogender folks, pansexuals, polysexuals, and tons more.
- Succinct and easy to pronounce.
Ok wie geil ist das bitte? https://www.window-swap.com/ (Bin von Arbeit nun abgelenkt.)
job search, boosts +
Anyone looking for a full stack developer, remote or in Berlin?
My qualifications are
- Above average knowledge concerning accessible and resource friendly frontend development
- Some working experience with python
- I’m very eager to learn new things
@leah ui ich bin neidisch 😻
your average queer witch
basically a cat
accidental admin of https://mond-basis.eu
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!